Here’s what I discovered so far. Almost ALL of the doctors struggling in their pregnancy practices are struggling for the SAME five reasons and ALL of these reasons are a bunch of hooey!
The first “reason” is that many doctors believe that the midwives in their town ALREADY have a pregnancy care chiropractor to refer patients.
- Who do you know that DOES know a midwife?
- Again, what about OTHER practitioners?
- Massage Therapists
- Lactation consultants
- Childbirth educators
- Yoga instructors
- Pelvic Floor therapists
- yada yada yada – you get the idea.
- What about specialty stores (maternity stores for example) that cater to pregnant women?
- Don’t forget classes and workshops. Go to them or, better yet, host them in your office.
- There are LOADS of other people you can connect with who aren’t midwives – think outside the box.
Want more help? Let’s chat. Set up a free strategy session (in your time zone) here.