Be aware that you cannot open these ebooks on your phone or computer UNLESS you open them in a KINDLE APP.
Also, be sure to follow these instructions carefully as you cannot download your eBook directly to your Kindle. There is one extra step. It’s minor, don’t worry. You merely have to download it to your computer, phone or tablet THEN send it to your Kindle.
- Create a folder on your computer or phone called P3 eBooks
- Download and save your files (Click on links above) to this folder so you can find them easily later.
- PLEASE NOTE: You may need to right click on the link and choose “open link in new tab” or “open link in new window” to get the download.
- Install Kindle app on your computer, tablet, or phone, if you don’t already have it. You can skip this step if you already have a Kindle.
- Open the file using the Kindle app you just installed (you may need to right click on your file)
- Once the file is on your computer or device, you are free to deliver it to other devices (phones, Kindles, tablets, etc)!
- Your Password and User ID for this page does expire.
- Please download your books in a safe place within 2 weeks of receiving your User ID and Password,
- Please note that this page is monitored. Excessive logins is suspicious and may result in your password being revoked.
Just choose a link below for detailed instructions